After the gym.
- Things I see in the moon:
–a bunny foetus
–a bald man with a monocle and a moustache
— a boat and an island at sea
–a parachute over clouds
- I don’t need anyone’s fucking permission to forgive myself.
- You become lonely when you disconnect from yourself. and you panic like a lost child in a crowd.
- Own your own neediness. Own your intensity, your craziness. You are extreme and messy and terrific.
- Reasons you are a worthy person:
1. You exist.
- You smiled at four strangers and it felt wonderful.
- Let go of things not meant for you.
- I like seeing him because it reminds me how out of love with him I am.
- The relationships that have left me instead of the other way around are the ones that have taught me the most.
- Sometimes I fall in love with men just because of how they smell. Even if for a moment, even if they’re not physically attractive.
Questions I had while watching Australia vs The Netherlands in the World Cup. He let me ask three and then he laughed and refused to answer any more.
- Why are all the Australian players white?
- Why is the grass striped?
- Why do so many Dutch players have curly hair?
- What’s Leckie’s background?
- The Dutch are weird-looking, man.
- Maybe I can’t relate because they’re all Anglo.
- How old is the goalie?
- It’s good to watch men in shorts.
Drunk on the tram.
- I’m really fucking impatient for the tram.
- I decided to go see him because EXPERIENCES
- I am skinny and happy
- We are all equally powerful as long as we are aware.
- We do not attract what we want but what our soul knows we need.
- Only three minutes have passed since I started writing.
- I don’t know if I could love someone that says LOL.
- Trams 57/59 don’t make me sad anymore.
- Seriously, seven minutes?
- I knew I should have peed.
- I’m so polite, I pour water into the other person’s glass first even if they’re not at the table.
- On wanting to talk less, listen more: “STAY IN YOUR OWN LINE.”
- On beautiful men: “We have a lot of brothers we never had.”
- There will be times when you forget your worth. When you realise this, that you’ve forgotten, look at those surrounding you. How you feel about them is a reflection of how you should feel about yourself.