- I highly doubt that I look famous. I have awesome Jackie O sunglasses though.
- I intend to be legendary. Sometimes I’m told I’m a legend; does that count?
- I don’t need to appear complex. I am complex. Much to my chagrin sometimes.
- I don’t think I act easy. Wait, what ‘easy’ do they mean? Am I being asked if I’m a hussy?
- My Mummy tells me I light up a room which is the same as radiating presence. So there.
- Travel light? FAIL.
- I don’t think I’m faux enough to seem a dream. Having said that, I have been put on pedestals before. It’s given me a fear of heights.
- Oh I can prove real alright. Just piss me off and or come find me late at night and I’ll show you real. (My fists are not balled up and under my chin right now.)
If this was your to-do list, how would you far?